167 Zimmerman Rd., Piketon, Ohio, 45644
Income producing Hunting Farm located in Pike County Ohio. This property has it all with areas for food plots, 25 acres of tillable, 1 acre stocked pond, mixture of hardwoods and and fence rows. Borders the Atomic government facility with no Hunting. Has a old barn and 2 small out buildings.
• The property is located 3 miles off of State Route 32 in the town of Piketon. Mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer to the buyer at the time of sale.
• 46.294 acres
• 25 Acres of Tillable
• Food plot areas
• Mixture of Hardwoods and fence rows
• Grown up hay sections
• Giant whitetails & turkeys
• 1 acre Stocked Pond
• Old barn and 2 small outbuildings
• Borders Atomic Facility with NO Hunting
• 2 County Water taps with electric at road
Harry Blodgett | Owner Realtor / Land Pro