530 Earthwood lane, West Union, Ohio, 45693
Adams County Ohio with a beautiful Log sided 3 bedroom Home with beautiful stone fireplace in the great room and tongue and groove southern pine throughout, decor with custom chandelier and lighting.
With a secluded dead end gravel drive to its park-like setting boarding Nature conservancy with a Brand new remodel in 2020. As you drive up to the property your looking at a custom cedar front porch to hang out with your hunting buddies, along with all the amenities of home. There's a detached pole barn, great for keeping ATVs, tractors or equipment. The property consist of 152.593 acres with miles of trails with tillable ground. This property has been extensively managed with Food plot areas, mineral sites, custom shooting house and stands. Land is flat to rolling and steep with forester documented markable timber. Incredible park like timber stands with White and Red Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Maple, Sugar Maple, Hickory and Cedars. This property is ideal for hunters, fishing, hiking and outdoor enthusiasts.
It is located close to West Union with all the amenities and a short drive to the Ohio River. 60,000 acres of Shawnee National forest just down the road.
- 152.593 Extensively Managed whitetail acres / 13 acres are Tillable
- Big dollars in Timber ( Documented Forest evaluation )
- Awesome Fishing with huge catfish, Bass, Gar and many other species( 1.2 miles Bordering Brush Creek )
- Borders Nature Conservancy with 3 miles of trails
- Custom shooting house and stands with minerals sites
- Huge 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths
- Beautiful Hickory Cabinets with Granite counter tops
- Awesome great room with custom rock fireplace with accents of 100 year old barn wood.
- Custom built lockers for hunting gear.
- Vaulted Pine ceilings
- Large custom built light chandelier in the great room
- Mudroom with washer/dryer hookups
- Beautiful Cedar front porch with ceiling fan and stone fire pit.
- Built-in island bar
- Huge open floor plan
- Log siding
- Large Pole Building
- Beautiful Cedar beam front porch with stone fire pit.
- Central air
* Additional acreage adjoining for sale of 416 acres with Tillable and managed turn key hunting.
Listing Land Pro Agent / Owner:
Realtree UC Hunting Properties / Land Connections, LLC